Whether you are a first-time buyer or an experienced one, whether you don’t intend to use your best viva office mesh high back office chair too often, have trouble keeping up with advanced best viva office mesh high back office chair, and wish not to flaunt your inattentiveness every now and then – there are plenty of options out there that will suit to everyone’s particular needs. The key thing is to choose the right one fitting your needs. In this article, we attempt to make what might seem like a complicated process a lot easier for you. Read on for some pro tips!
Comparison Chart for 5 Viva Office Mesh High Back Office ChairBest
Last update on 2022-12-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Product Description of Viva Office Mesh High Back Office ChairBest
- High back office chair with wheels
- Our chair conforms to ANSI/BIFMA standard X5.1-17. Mesh back with built-in lumbar support
- 【ERGONOMIC OFFICE CHAIR】- The ergonomic chair provides 4 supporting points(head/ back/ hips/ hands) and a proper lumbar support. Suitable for people of about 5'5" to 6'2"(Please refer to the height of the user). It's easy to adjust seat height, headrest, backrest and flip-up arms to meet different needs, good for sitting long hours.
- 【LARGE MESH SEAT】- The office chair is larger than other chairs, and it could accommodate different body build. The whole Chair Dimensions(including the arms): 25.6"W x 22"D x 45.3"-54.9"H, the Seat Dimensions: 20"W x 19.3"D x 18.5"-22.05"H. Loading Capacity: 280 lbs. The recline function makes you tilt the backrest back (90~120°) or sit straight freely.
- Satisfy all the professionals in the office with a high standing desk, with this ergonomic drafting stool. The contemporary high back draft chair has height adjustable flip-up arms to become an armless chair
- Ventilated curved back provides lumbar support and breathability
- ✌【PASSED BIFMA & HOLD UP TO 300LB】After 100,000 experiments, the seat surface is durable for 10 years, and the 360 degree rotation is durable for 10 years.An extra 4 cm heightened backrest, extra thick cushions and a thickened explosion-proof seat plate give you more comfort and double coverage.
- ✌【Responsive Material and Breathable Mesh Back】The ZLHECTO office chair utilizes primary cotton material, which intelligently responds to your body's unique features. By perfectly supporting your weight, size, and even temperature, it will help you feel more comfortable in jobs that require extended sitting. Additionally, the chair features a mesh back that allows airflow to keep you cool.
- Breathable Mesh High Back Support with tension control knob and locking lever for reclining
- Contoured Fabric Seat Cushion with padded flip-up armrest
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Howard Hall Productions (Director) - Michele Hall (Producer)
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN - The ergonomic office chair back mimics the shape of the human spine, providing perfect support for your back and neck, allowing you to maintain the correct sitting position for a more comfortable experience.
- NUMEROUS ADJUSTABLE FEATURES - Independently adjustable headrest, lumbar, armrests, and back support multi-level height adjustment to suit different body types. This desk chair backrest supports 90 degrees to 135 degrees tilt adjustment.
- 【Ergonomic Backrest】Our desk chair design with a high back, we added a comfortable non-removable pillow is different from other chairs, which provides maximum support for your waist, back, and shoulders. By adjusting the tilt locking knob, you can tilt the backrest back (90~120°) or you can sit straight freely.This piece of furniture is great for relaxing during your busy working days.
- 【Unique Headrest】The ergonomic office chair with an integrated ergonomically designed headrest easily adjusts to your requirements. By adjusting the height of the headrest, more comfort will be created from the head and neck support, no more sore necks, and backs!
- Note : To ensure proper assembly, please follow all steps provided in the installation manual (provided in pdf below)
- 🔥Ergonomic Backrest – The high back of this office chair is made of high elastic mesh fabric with PU edging. A non-removable padded lumbar pillow is added to provide more comfortable support for your back and lumbar. The breathable mesh helps dissipate heat and keep you cool even in hot days.
- Ergonomic Design – The curve of the backrest is designed to fit the human spine line to provide better support for your back. A padded lumbar pillow is added to our chair to help relieving pressure on your lower back. Whether used for working, study or gaming, you will feel ultimate comfort in this ergonomic office chair.
- Retractable Footrest & Adjustable Headrest - This high back office chair is equipped with a retractable footrest. Gently pull it out and relax your legs on the padded footrest. The headrest of this ergonomic office chair can be adjusted vertically up and down, and the angle can also be adjusted to meet different needs, helping to relieve neck pain.
Last update on 2022-12-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Ergonomic Office Chair Buying Guide
Seat Depth Adjustment
The adjustability of your seat pan depth is a very important aspect when it comes to picking out a new chair. The more expensive ergonomic office chairs such as the Herman Miller Embody and the Steelcase Leap Chair allow you to adjust this option so that it best fits your particular body size and length. By doing so, you can place your legs beneath the seat in the perfect position while also giving support to your lower back which helps improve not only posture but overall health as well.
Seat Pan Size:
The simplest way to check the depth of a seat pan is to sit down in an office chair. When you’re seated, your thighs should rest comfortably against the chair—you shouldn’t be able to slide forward or backward on the seat with ease. You shouldn’t feel any discomfort or pressure points in your legs as a result.
When it comes to chairs, bigger isn’t always better. A chair that is too small can take up unnecessary space and might have an adverse effect on your back as well. A very large chair will likely also cause you to hunch forward unnecessarily throughout the day because it’s too deep. It’s important to not choose a size where you have too much legroom in the front but not enough room in the back so that you don’t end up leaning forward while working at your desk. With this being said, one should look for a chair that has around 3″ of armrest space (3″ between armrest or 3″ from the edge of the bottom where the arm meets seat ).
The angle of your seat back is an important dimension when selecting a chair. And because any chair you buy probably won’t be perfectly suited to your body right out of the box, it’s nice to have a model that helps you adjust the tilt of the back of your chair!
It’s important to remember that your lower back is comprised of five lower back vertebrae and it’s the biggest section of your spine, running roughly between your hips and chest. These vertebrae are the largest and strongest in your body but you still need plenty of support every day. If you’ve had issues with this region on a previous occasion, then you’ll likely want to settle for a chair that has lumbar support built into its design as part of it features due to the fact so many professionals work in an office environment sitting down at screens all day. However, when evaluating the pros and cons – make sure you consider these options based upon your own body (or personal preference) since sitting down directly impacts how we feel from one day to another!
Chairs can be tricky such as those that are meant for the office environment. Like your grandmother’s dining room set, chairs for the office must be comfortable when it comes to reducing the stress put on one’s shoulders from sitting too long in one position. The bulkiness of them gets old after a while but they are generally considered a comfort feature which is super important to every office worker out there! Having a headrest on these kinds of chairs really helps reduce neck stress and provides support for one’s head through an otherwise fairly uncomfortable experience.
Office chairs with wheels offer a lot of conveniences, whether you’re moving around your own desk or scooting over to consult with a colleague. Additionally, many swivel office chairs permit you to pivot in your seat, shifting the direction you’re facing. When you don’t want to move in these ways, you can typically “lock” your seat in place to maintain stability.
The more affordable the office chairs are, the more affordable they will be to keep around and you can also save money in price. You can buy starting off with a one or two-year warranty or a ten-year warranty on the high-end office chairs. The choice is yours!Viva Office Mesh High Back Office ChairViva Office Mesh High Back Office ChairViva Office Mesh High Back Office ChairViva Office Mesh High Back Office ChairViva Office Mesh High Back Office ChairViva Office Mesh High Back Office Chair
Alright. That’s all that we have tried to cover on the Best . Also, If you want to learn more about Best Viva Office Mesh High Back Office Chair, we are always happy to help – just feel free to reach out by leaving a comment at the bottom of the page or sending us an email (don’t forget to include your name, phone number, and address).